We are ecstatic with the support you have been giving our Interior Design Contest, and thankful for honoring us with the privilege of posting photos of your amazing interiors and sharing it to the general public. Your photos have inspired many people with your beautiful designs.
Speaking of inspiration, we are now curious about that place in your home where you come up with these creative projects.
It takes a well-designed space to harness your creativity, and for March — month of new opportunities — we are shining the spotlight on your home workspace. You can call it the study, the library, the den, the home office – the important thing is that this is where all your great ideas are percolated and your best work are born. It doesn’t even have to be a dedicated study or work area. You can take photos of the area within your home where you or your kids love to work or study!
The contest will run from March 5 to 18. The winning entry will be announced the following day, March 19. The winning homeowner will receive an overnight stay for two at the Eastwood Richmonde Hotel! Check out the mechanics below and join today!
1. The contest is open to all Megaworld at the Fort homeowners.
2. Interested home owners can participate by expressing their interest through email or through private messages on Facebook. The theme for March is the study.
3. Participating homeowners can submit their entries to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Aside from the photos they need to provide their name, email address, address and contact details. These personal details will be treated confidentially and will not be posted online.
4. Contest winners will be picked by a panel of judges from within Megaworld Corporation. The winner will receive a complimentary stay for two at the Eastwood Richmonde Hotel.
5. No names or any other personal details will be published to protect the privacy of the property owners.
If you have any further inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org