In real estate, the term “luxury” has been used to describe homes that go above and beyond what’s typical for the market. In Metro Manila particularly, condominiums within the luxury segment range from P182,000 to 350,000 per square meter. Although there’s no checklist, a luxury home usually includes quality finishes, top-of-the-line appliances, and hotel-like amenities.
While the clear-cut description remains a priority in purchasing luxury properties, there is value behind the glitter and glamour that addresses people’s new idea of luxury. Below, we have outlined the common features of a luxury condominium and what it really means to have them right at your own space.
- When you buy a luxury condo, you’ll get… a well-planned bare unit
- What it means… a blank canvas
- What it really means… freedom to create
There are buyers who prefer ready-to-occupy units, but there are also buyers who enjoy putting up their homes from scratch—those who value creative vision as a way of enhancing their independence. Luxury today means having control over a space where you can be free to do anything you wish.
- When you buy a luxury condo, you’ll get… key card elevator access and 24/7 CCTV
- What it means… state-of-the-art security system
- What it really means… ultimate privacy
A 2016 study reveals that privacy is becoming the ultimate luxury for wealthy homebuyers. With the advent of smartphones and social media, both millennials and baby boomers now have the growing desire for simplicity and privacy. Luxury today means having a home as your own refuge, a hideaway, a place of solitude for you and your family.
- When you buy a luxury condo, you’ll get… more than five unique amenities
- What it means… vacations near home
- What it really means… enriched experiences
At the end of the day, people want to create a better life for themselves. People no longer want to acquire things, but rather acquire experiences. Luxury today can be a quick refreshing swim downstairs, a cup of tea by the window, or a moment of peace in the garden—all these lifestyle options that you can enjoy and experience every single day.
- When you buy a luxury condo, you’ll get… retail shops in the neighborhood
- What it means… walking distance
- What it really means… convenience
In this fast-changing society, convenience is the new splurge; hence, people increasingly look for proximity to a vibrant and rich community. Luxury today means being able to purchase everything you need just right across, having an easy access to prime establishments, may it be offices, shops, or restaurants.